Woodworking Basics - The Principles and Skills of Good Carpentry
Author(s): Alan Goodsell
Woodworking Basics is the perfect introduction to the fundamentals of working with wood for those with little or no experience. The book covers all of the basic hand tools that a beginner will need and describes how to use each one, giving useful tips and expert advice along the way. Successful woodworking is all about best practice and this book shows how it is possible to create all manner of pieces with a very limited and inexpensive set of tools.
- Includes photos and diagrams to guide you through each project and technique.
- Also covered are the important techniques of accurate measuring and marking, gluing, sanding and making simple joints such as butt, lap, and mitres.
- 6 simple projects are included.
- Projects which can be made using the skills are covered: toolbox, shelf unit, table, cabinet, box, and picture frame.
- : 9781784944087
- : AE Publications
- : Ammonite Press
- : 0.594206
- : December 2018
- : ---length:- '10.88'width:- '8.25'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Alan Goodsell
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 684.08
- : 160